5 Things Your HVAC Technician Should Do
Not all HVAC companies and technicians are made equally. And with an industry as technical as HVAC, it can sometimes be difficult to evaluate whether or not your technician has given you proper service.
Our Special Gas Service technicians want to keep your family comfortable. They are ready to help and you can always count on them to do these 5 things during a visit:
- Answer Your Questions: We understand that not everybody is familiar with all HVAC systems or components so if you have any questions about why something isn’t working or why it needs to be replaced, don’t hesitate to ask. Our technicians will always have the time to answer your questions.
- Judge the size of your home: We understand that not everybody is familiar with all HVAC systems or components so if you have any questions about why something isn’t working or why it needs to be replaced, don’t hesitate to ask. Our technicians will always have the time to answer your questions.
- Inspect your ductwork or lack thereof: Improperly sized ducts can cause a lot of problems with your system. Inspecting your ducts will allow the mechanic to make proper recommendations on the rest of your system. Ductless systems don’t require any previous ductwork so they can be a more efficient option for some homes that don’t have ducts in place.
- Make Comfort Recommendations: Making recommendations isn’t about upselling, it’s about keeping you comfortable. If our technicians see an inefficiency in your system, they will come up with a solution and let you know that there are ways to either run your system more cost effectively or more comfortably.
- Say Thank You: We understand that you chose to call us, not the other way around. We appreciate your business and we like to show it. We’ll always respect your home and your family and allow you to feel comfortable with us and your HVAC system.
For any of your HVAC needs, give us a call at 905-451-9081 or click here to contact us through our website and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.